Monday, March 5, 2012

I'm a kiddo -

Hiii lovelies !

Was staying at home for the longest time this couples of weeks cos I was being a good girl taking care of my sick godmum , well I still am ! So I went to the market with her last week , and bought a mattress with her today .... And I'm so proud to say I look youngggg ~

So when we were buying vegetables from some aunty at the market , she went like "Your daughter so filial , accompany you to the market . She is studying during the afternoon session ?" in chinese . I literally started laughing like asdfghjkl afternoon session oh I see I'm in primary school ! 

Then today , while buying the mattress , the aunty was like questioningly asking "She is sec1 ?" . She is already so doubtful that I'm in secondary school omggg . 

SO I AM A KID -
with my cupcake shirt , I decided to camwhore looking like a kid ..




GOSH I TELL YOU THIS TEDDY BEAR WAS WITH ME SINCE YOUNGG !

Hahahaha so any comments ? Do I look like a kid omgg ?

OMG SO KEWT I CANNOT ... primary schoool 

So I guess I should put on makeup to actually look like a poly student ! I probably should ! 

Well I've decided to take part in the Cineleisure next hot sensation with Sweeteng ! Omg it's just for fun really , but the prizes are super attractive ! I love the 2nd price the most though . Hopefully we'd get through the first round first ...

And guess what , one of the judges is my favourite blogger , QIUQIU !!! Omg I'm gonna get judged by her ..... but according to herself , she very 'chincai' one . HEHE . 

So Sweeteng and I are going to shop this Sunday , and of course we're gonna take loads of photos and take part in this competition ! Gonna wear super nice , with makeup and all ! We'll probably loook like bloggers for real omggg eggcited ! 

PS/ PLEASE SUPPORT US IF WE GET IN KK ?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment