Sunday, September 30, 2012

Mid-Autumn Fest

HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVALLL

Went to Bishan Park for the very first time of my 17 years and oh well I couldn't see much .
It was dark (you don't say) , very smoky , super crowded , and damn noisy .

So for every mid-autumn fest , candles is a MUSTTT !!


And it all ends with campfire (burning of everything) !


I mean apart from eating mooncakes and pomelos , you must have FUN
Like it's such an awesome festival and you stay home ?? 
WHAT A LOSER BLEAHH


FUN ALONE
I'm so pretttyyyyy ohmygawwdd


FUN WITH FAM :*

Reminiscing the past when we were all little kids running around carrying lanterns .
Oh my I still can remember my lantern with the musiccc ~~
Sighh no idea where is it now .

And yay it's October , looking forward to a great month aheaddd !!


No comments:

Post a Comment