Saturday, September 29, 2012

BACCCK

OH MY I MIA-ED FOR SO LONGGG 
HI GUYS !!!!!!!


So yeap I had a haircut , rebonded my hair AGAIN and RED EXTENTIONSSS !!
Always wanted to either get red extensions or dye my hair red yayy 
I am so pretty I can't even 

and i'm not ahlian......



HATCHED
Finally had hatched and it's damn good but damn expensive 
this costed me like 20bucks including the svc charge and gst


AND I GOT MY 168 COLOURS EYESHADOW PALETTE !!!
I still don't understand why it's so goddamn cheap . 
Maybe the ingredeients they used ain't good , idk .

Thanks becky for introducing me this cheap deal !
Oh it's from gmarket by the way .
Guessing it's some China product since it's mailed in like chinese .


Oh well it's been pretty long since I last ranted here .

Not gonna rant much but life sucks .
I don't know why but seems like I've been always heading towards the wrong direction .
Screw it !

All these friends I have , hate me all you want .
I mean seriously dude I don't even know why and there you go bitches .
Always feeling so outcasted , so awkward with everybody .
I mean I sincerely thought poly wouldn't have childish people hating on others for no apparent reason but hey there is like right in front of me oh wow I'm amazed .

And you , just leave if you want . 
Nobody is stopping you my dear hahahaha what a joke .
Thought we've talked it out and yay happy together but apparently not .




I'm just so glad I've Agustine 
yes be happy you appeared my dear :*






No comments:

Post a Comment