Monday, July 16, 2012

BRAVE


Have any of you heard of this movie that's coming up ?

Watch the trailer below ~


Well I saw the trailer and thought it was a very interesting movie . I mean I like it when the children rebel their parents due to love , forced marriage and what not . 

Oh well even cartoons know that's happening in real life hahaha .

-

Okay a heroine my life , of course it'd be my sister . I mean she always protects me from major things to the very minor things . In my eyes , she's like my heroine . Hahahaha omg so cliche ...

So yes , since young I've not been a very good daughter , so I always get into trouble with my parents , having them punish me really hard and what not . And everytime , my sister would appear and 'rescue' me , like persuade my mom or help me take the beatings instead . 

It may be a very small thing to a lot of you , but to the little kid at that point of time , it's like everything . Who would've expect someone to help you get beaten ? Endure all the pain for you ? 

She was only 2years older than me . Still a young kid like I was . 

I've always thought , she was very brave to do that . Like oppose my mom and 'save' me . I always tried to help when she was in trouble but I just can't . I don't have the courage to . 

Sigh I fail as a sister , but oh well I'm really glad I've a sister like her .

XOXO

Catch Disney • Pixar’s BRAVE in cinemas this 8 August 2012 and like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, follow the @disneystudiosSG and subscribe toOfficial Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment