Thursday, January 26, 2012

Friends;

Hey sup everybody , how are all of you today ?

I'm currently not feeling well , bleah . Had fever the whole of yesterday ! Hopefully I'll be feeling much much better at night then I can go for Xuwei's cny party ! ^^ It's been so long since I saw a lot of my friends .

FRIENDS , okay what's friends .

It's an easy word with rather complicated meaning deep inside it .

According to the dictionary : a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.

"Friendship problems are so much more complicated than relationship problems cos you can say 'that boy is mine' but you can never say 'that friend is mine' ."

I love my group of friends , my "clique" is secondary school , known as the Volleyball Girls . Many of our seniors or whoever in the school don't really like us , because we're a big clique and we're exceptionally bitchy . I mean seriously , which girl isn't bitchy .






The clique of 11girls , made everything crazey ! When we go out , we obviously can't talk to all other 10 at the same time , so usually we have mini groups inside and you'll have your closest friend inside .

And of course I'd have one , and that's none other than Berlin aka Deardear ! She is my deardear for a reason , reason being she is the dearest to me out of any other people . Maybe to her it's just a nickname , but to me the reason is such .















We went through so much together , all the ups and downs , thick and thins . I've always loved her like a real sister . We're super crazey and bitchy with each other . We've been in the same class for 4 years and we've been table partners for 3 years .

Sometimes to think that you're really so special , but sometimes you just feel like you're being thrown away when there is someone else's existence . To be honest , I've never wanted to lose this girl here as my friend , but I don't know about it anymore ..

"so i tell myself today that i am NEVER, NEVER EVER GONNA...... GET CLOSE TO ANYONE AGAIN."

Well that was what you posted on your blog . It may not be referring to me , I don't know , but seriously , it hurts .

I'm not trying to pick a fight , have another quarrel . We're not so childish anymore . I believe in talking it out but seems like it didn't work when I tried .

Let's just say I'm tired of all this childish nonsense . I really have no idea if it bothers you but it definitely bothers me a lot .

Well I guess we're definitely going to a different school after this so yeap , I really wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart . I don't know if it's a happy or sad thing that we're going of different paths , all I can say is I hope to meet someone like you in poly .

Done with all this craps and blahblah . I doubt you even read my blog , do you ? Well I always do read your blog . So yeap , maybe this is just what I want you to know uh , just how I really really feel . And I haven't seen you for days , I really miss you . Hope I'll be able to go tonight , and I'll see you there .

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment