Thursday, January 12, 2012

Shitty Me , Shitty Results ;

Heyy sup !

Oh my there are so many things to blog and I'm lagging way behind time man hahhaa .

NP'S OPEN HOUSE !!

Can you believe I spent 8hours at NP's open house . I literally toured the whole poly with Berlin and Sweeteng !







Okay then we met the fellow #apaches in the afternoon and did this xtraordinary thing for a NP shirt !




Oh yes the DOUBLE Ds , Darryl and Darren ! They sang really nice songs in BA ! :)




Alrighht that's all for open house on Saturday ! You can like see all my smiles and wtv cos I haven't got my results . And on Monday , my smile wasn't real at all ...

YES I'VE GOT SUPER SHITTY RESULTS FOR O'S ! I cried before I took my results and cried even harder after that . I mean I just collected my results , sat there and cry . I failed 2 subjects , and one of them is a VERY IMPORTANT subject to get into BA .

Dreams shattered . BA doesn't want a stupid kid like me for sure . Tourism ?! Dream on man , my marks aren't even a bit near to that . I can't be a BA student , I can't . But that seriously doesn't stop me from going to NP . It's just another path I'm taking .

Y'know I've said this before : ' I'D NOT GO TO SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING FOR SURE ! ' Yaah right man , I only left SOE to choose please . And now I'm like crying to get into SOE . Ironic much .

Got very into this course : AVT (Audio-Visual Technology)

But my results can't reach the COP . Well , I'm not gonna give up again so yeap , applying for JPSAE . I really hope I get into this course .

After days of brainstorming of courses choices wtv , I finally got my JAE and JPSAE written down nicely . But hey , I've to register everything through the net .. And I don't have the courage to submit it !

Whatever it is , I must submit by today cos tomorrow is friday the 13th and I don't want any bad luck man .

DEAR JUNIORS , PLEASE GO AND STUDY HARD KK ! DON'T BE AN IDIOT LIKE ME ...

/cries/

No comments:

Post a Comment