Monday, January 30, 2012

Bitchy;

Heyyy sweeties how was your weekend !

I had a greeat weekend spent with my family and it was definitely awesome ! It's only festive seasons like cny then would I have the chance to see so many of my relatives . Still , I didn't get a lot of red packets . ); 

Woke up today and guess what I saw ..

From 74688: 
"MOE: LIM SHERLENE, you are posted to NGEE ANN POLY, AUDIO-VISUAL TECHNOLOGY (N76) under 2012 JAE."

OMG /SCREAMS ! Hahahahaa I got into my first choice , like always hahahhaa ! ^^ 

So happy for myself but still , it's not tourism ! ); WHATEVER I AM A HAPPY KID !!

SO I WENT OUT LIKE A HAPPY KID ~~










I LOVE CAMWHORING !! I mean who doesn't know that but seriously , you all can jio me out for camwhoring sessions ! /hints

Oh and I took polaroid with that sexy-body A&F guy ! I wanted the chinese one , but the malay one was there instead . And obviously dear SY got damn happy hahaha ! I was like literally leaning on his chest , and omg I swear his body is super hot and sexy ! I'M IN LOVE WITH HIS BODY .

Ohgawwddd I sounded damn sick , no that's not how it's supposed to be but yeap he have got a freaking sexy body . 

Oh and people , SAY GOODBYE TO MY CURLY HAIR . I'm going to get it rebonded tomorrow yeap . And I'm gonna get prepared for some butt-ache ! I still prefer my straight hair to be honest . Got to sleep early cos I've to reach pioneer at 12nn ! It's so early , but of course not as early as those jc kids hahaha ! 

OH AND TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO MY STUDENT FARE !! I'm an adult hell yeah . 

Oh last thing , I promise ! I LOVE SHAWN LEE 李创锐 !! He is super handsome , super hot , super cute and I love him since the first jack neo film . And if you ever ask me , I've always preferred him to Joshua for some reason hahhahaa ! Omg now I love Jack Neo films cos I get to see Shawn yaaay ! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment