Thursday, January 19, 2012

Miracles Do Happen !

Hey lovelies reading this post !

I really wanna thank every single soul that actually bothers to read my blog yeaah . I mean it might be boring or wtv kk , but still I hope you all enjoyed all these craps hahahhaa .

Alrighhht a miracle actually happened to me and I'm really really happy y'know . I really thank you God for this !!

Remember about my crappy results ?! Even so , I managed to get shortlisted for JPSAE for the course I've wanted , AVT !!! Okay so I went for interview on Wednesday and the interview went well . I really hope I'd be selected yay !!

Before I continue , I really want to thank NICHOLAS PONGPINGPONG !! I mean yes I've thanked him upteen times but really , if it was not for him , I'd have been super late for the interview cos I couldn't find the block ! THANK YOU !

After that I met up with tengteng and ah tian to slack all the way till the BaComm's Love Me More Play !!! ^^

The fellow #apaches that went for the play !


And of course we met a few of our awesome SLs !!

Firdaus !!


Bangjie !!


Jason !!


Justin !!


Darren !!


Okay there should be more like Weisheng , Bernard , Emery ... But we didn't get a chance to snap a dirty lil picture with them ! AWW .

Okay and this is the main actress of the play !


The plot of the play was FANTABULOUS ! Such a great play , totally worth the time , money and effort man ! Wanna thank Bangjie especially for introducing such a great play to us !

And of course , with #apaches around , how can there not be CAMWHORES !!!

With deardear and Bryan !!






Alright that's all for that day !!

As for today (technically yesterday) , I went out with the lovely volleyball girls !!! Namely , Berlin , Julia , Jiamin , Shiyuan , Diantian and Dianrong !

Well I was supposed to be working but guess what , I QUIT AGAIN . I mean yes AGAIN , the second time I'm quitting a job this week . #likeaboss But still like AGAIN , I'm working tomorrow (technically today) at another place yeaap hahahaa .





Oh yes camwhored with this lovely bitch here ! I MISS THIS STUPID GIRL SO MUCH . She is like working almost every day okay , and finally a day off !!

Luckily this woman was there for me , like most of the time . If not today's shopping session would be like bleah .. or prolly just a lil awkward for me #ifyouknowwhatimean . But yes I'm trying my best alrd , and you can prolly see that so yeap .

GOODLUCK IN MY JPSAE AND OF COURSE MY NEW JOB !! ^^

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment