Saturday, February 11, 2012

Disappointed faces;

Hey homies how's life so far man .

I've got to say life can be better than this man . I'm totally not looking for the life I'm leading nowww . Always being alone .. Well it may not technically alone ya but y'know the emotionally alone . 

Went for some NP event yesterday , which I really regretted . First time in my life I've like disappointments with NP's events . It's supposed to be flea yeaah , so went there with the #apaches rather early ... The flea was like omg boring , and there were only a few booths . I totally should've went lg man . 

I tried to camwhore to like y'know , prevent myself from being that bored ...





Blah , overall still bored . I even left halfway cos I was too tired to even stay . Crap uh , maybe I shouldn't be too overly enthu over NP stuffs anymore ... Feel like a total idiot . Everybody was like asking what happened to me and stuffs . Worst still , I'm not close to anyone there ... Oh and they can't stop asking me if my 'bestfriend' is coming . But seriously ?? SINCE WHEN DO I HAVE A BESTFRIEND GRR .

Whatever , I'm not going to be bothered by that . Irresponsibility issues all over again . Can never let them understand the point so yeap , don't bother . 

Still , there was this 1 thing I'm happy about ... REBECCA BEING HAPPY !! Finally saw that babe , and she was like mad asdfghjkl happy uh , HAPPYGIRLBECKY . I'm so happy for herr !

Seeing her like this make me wanna enter poly so badlyyyyy . Really can't wait for school to start ! Met several of my coursemates on fb alrd , hopefully we'll get to know each other better ! 

PS/ I WANNA BE A NINJA .
PSS// HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAWN LEE !

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment