Sunday, February 12, 2012

MESSED UP LIFE;

Sup dudes .

Great day out with the volleyball girls celebrating Shiyuan and Rene's birthday at Marina Barrage !! It was super sunny with that scorching sun but it was super windy . 

Omg my photos are in a messed ........... Whatever .



















Loveeee camwhoring with Juliaaa ~~ ^^ and the girls of course .

Life is not what it is meant to be , but I believe someday everything will go right . I just got to keep believing .... What is meant to be is meant to be . OKAY WHUT I'M SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THESE .

At the end of my wits , I've nothing to think about .. I AM LITERALLY GOING CRAZY . What's with all the fuckery going on and damned , attention seeking NAH . Somehow I really need to know how to express my feelings . 

All the tiniest bit of things in life , all the minuscule gestures .... Nothing seems like it's going right . Everything just looks wrong . I feel like I'm going to explode any moment and cry . I need internal peace . 

And just at this horrible moment ... JONGHYUN NEEDS TO HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT . WHUT LIKE SERIOUSLY WHY NOT STAY AT ME2DAY . I'm not against jjong having a twitter account , instead it should be a good thing for me isn't it ? But the fact that he'd be harassed by thousands of comments each day , or even anti fans starts to target him and shower him with hate comments . Is he just gonna suffer like that ... And the worst part is I CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT HIM . 

I know , I'd definitely not able to control myself and tweet him like a mad woman so yes , best to not have it right . Now it's not even a definite legit , it's just most probably yeah . WHAT SHIT . I've been trying to do my best as a Shawol but still I'm standing in the same spot . Fangirl like a insane bitch , and I only get haters , and well some fanservice as a bonus . WHAT KIND OF LIFE AM I LEADING ?! 

S.P.E.E.C.H.L.E.S.S 

No comments:

Post a Comment