Sunday, February 19, 2012

#foreveralone

Hey sweeties . 

Omg I haven't been posting for the entire weeek when I'm actually pretty free ~~~ Sorry yeah . I really didn't have a very good week . Too much thoughts about too many things . Feeling like a nobody to anyone in this world . I hate my life , I really do . No matter if it's school , outside school , fangirls and stuffs , I FEEL ALONE ..

Even though I've this great and awesome LG , I still feel alone with them . Don't ask me why but yeah , feeling super inferior now .. Well these photos were taken during our LG cooking session at Xueli's house .







I was pretty shag , so yeah the photos didn't turn out nice . );

Since this is still like the starting of the brand new week , would it be the same ? Feeling left out in every single ways and whatever . Friends leaving me one by one yeah . Sometimes I just really don't want to lose them but what can I do if they changed ? What can I do if they want to leave ? No matter how sad I am or whatsoever , I'd just let them go then ... NO CHOICE .

Okay I'll try to be the best me again ...................

No comments:

Post a Comment