Sunday, February 5, 2012

USS

Heyy lovelies how was your weeek .

I had a greaaat day at USS on thurday , which was 2nd Feb , with my family !! So glad quite a number of us went yaaay ! Took all the great rides and it was awesome , not very scary though hahaa .






My mum and my aunt damn kewt huh hahhaa .

Alright , I was just feeling like a loner again these days . I mean seriously , I don't know if I'm one . I realised I'm forever tweeting , but nobody ever replies unless I tweet them . I've been blogging , and there was no comments before . And people usually don't talk about my blog , or they prolly don't even view it . Saddening max , I know . 

I'm not those people who will tweet like #foreveralone on Valentines Day or so , I tweet that when I really actually feel like I'm #foreveralone

I've been swaying on God's faith , and I really cannot . 

What can I do ?!

I really can't wait to move on to poly dins , young adults service . Maybe then I'll be more mature and stuffs . I don't know , I really have no idea . 

Trying to plan my schedules till it's packed , but nah , still so much free time to realise I'm #foreveralone .

OMG YOU KNOW I WAS SO TOUCHED TODAY . Sist came to find me at work , and lunched with me in my shop ! I was totally like AWW , and she bought me food and water . I really feel so omg yaa I love my sist . 

I'm going shopping alone tomorrow , and I really hope I'll have a good time with myself . I have to learn to be independent !! And I'm also going for dance with Amy at night . Can't waitt ! 

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. hey babe, you know you can always ask me to go out w you ! :D hehehe

    ReplyDelete