Monday, November 21, 2011

EGGCITED

Heyy awesome readers out there , how's everyone ?

Yeap it's just a week since my olevels ended (which means my holidays started) and now I'm like starting to get bored too easily . Didn't have money to go anywhere so I NEED A JOB BADLY ! HIRE ME ANYONE HIRE ME PLEASEEE !! /puppyeyes

Anyway , my awesome deardear , Berlin , came to my house today like after I watched some drama . Well we thought we could eat Stingray but sadly it wasn't open yet ! ):

OH YES AND WE REALISED WE'VE GOT THE SAME LONGCHAMP BAGGGGG !!! ^^


Had dinner with my family at Paragon , Imperial Treasure Super Peking Duck Restaurant , to celebrate my lovely mother's birthday !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY !!!!! xoxo


OH AND YES RED CAMP IS TOMORROW AND I'M SUPER EGGCITEDDDDD FOR IT LIKE YES I WANT TO GO NGEEANN POLY SO IT'S GONNA BE SO SO FUN I HOPE . :333


There isn't anything much to talk about today but yes , still wanna thank Lervon for giving some blogging tips yeah . Actually kind of hope I know know those bloggers but yeah , walk one step count one step (direct chinese translation HAHAHA) .

Hope I'd be able to attend those woohooo blogger events and stuffs , but I'm just a beginner and this is just the start of my blogging my lifeee . Well I will really try my best to be entertaining and stuffs lah !! Must support kk ? Love you all ! /hugs

PS/ I wanna watch the muppets gala premiere movie so check it out for my next post in a few minutes time !!

BBYONGG ~

No comments:

Post a Comment