Wednesday, November 23, 2011

#REDCAMP8 Day2;

Hey wassup dudes , how was your day babes ?

Today was REDCAMP8 DAY 2 !! And there is only one word to describe , AWESOME !
Well , I mean the entire RedCamp8 was awesome , however , #APACHES ARE AWESOME COS WE'RE THE RED HOT SUPER CUTE #APACHE !

I'm actually super tired and yes I'm preparing for bed already . Well , let the pictures do some talking (though there isn't anything much , sorry babes!) .



THIS IS ONE OF MY AWESOME SL IN NP !!! JOEYYYY ~~~ ^^

The following are my dear volleyball girls , Jiamin , Rebecca , Berlin and Belinda respectively !






WE'RE ALL IN RED COS WE'RE THE RED HOT SUPER CUTE #APACHE !
Oh my I just have to say this , #APACHES HAVE THE MOST CHARMING AND GORGEOUS SLS ! #nokidding I'm so glad I'm in #APACHE !!!

Well I hope to know more SLs from dear #apache and I will definitely be taking loads and loads of pictures tomorrow cos it's the last day of this fantabulous camp . I WILL CRYYY ~ ): But this is gonna be part of my AWESOME MEMORY ! Hopefully I'll get into NP and see all the awesome SLs againnn ~

EGGCITED FOR TOMORRROW ^^

PS/ IT'S PAST MIDNIGHT SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BBY JULIA HAN SUU LIN AND I LOVE HER A LOT A LOT XOXO .

No comments:

Post a Comment