Monday, November 21, 2011

The Muppets

Hey people I'm back again , and this time to share with you all this movie that many of you would be pretty familiar with .

YES IT'S NONE OTHER THAN THE MUPPETS !! /claps



My favourite muppet is MS PIGGY . Well I mean I find her like super awesome in the show and it's like she portrays a strong and independent woman which is obviously what I want to be . Like seriously STRONG AND INDEPENDENT !

As I watched the trailer , I thought the part where she was trying the practice dancing with the other muppet , you know which part righht , I mean I find that part super hilarious and I literally LMAO !!

So yeap , such an awesome character huh ?
And c'mon readers , who is your favourite muppet and whyy ?

Well yes I'd say I'm doing this to win a pair of tickets for the gala premiere , but I REALLY WANT TO WATCH IT . I mean they're cute aren't they ? And if I don't want to watch , I won't be wasting my time on this right ?

So guyss ;
Catch The Muppets in cinemas this 8 December 2011 and like the Official Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page !

BBYONGG ~

No comments:

Post a Comment