Tuesday, November 22, 2011

#REDCAMP8 Day 1;

Heyyoo people !

Today was a wonderful and fruitful day spent at Ngee Ann Poly . And if you guys are wondering why I was there , I was there for #REDCAMP8 !

Yes it was indeed an awesome camp to enjoy , have fun and also know more about life in polytechnic , including how to choose your courses and stuffs .

And of course , being in an awesome group called #APACHE . WE ARE THE RED HOT SUPER CUTE #APACHE ! (hahaha one of out cheers woohoo)


Before the camp officially started , my friend gave me this smiley gum , it's super cute right ? ^^


Here is Janelle , ALL IN RED COS WE ARE THE RED HOT CUPER CUTE #APACHE !



This is Belinda ! ^^

#REDCAMP8 IS REALLY AWESOME AND FOR THOSE SEC SCHOOL GRADS WHO DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS , YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE MISSIN' !

So yeaps , it was like camp throughout the day , and the next 2 days too ! Well , there would be DANCE tomorrow , yes imagine how much I'm looking forward to it ~~

OH MY PEOPLE DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE GUSHCLOUD THING ? YOU GUSH AND EARN MONEYYYYYY !!! HOW COOL IS THAT RIGHT ?!! Okay I saw it through Rachell (pxdkitty)'s blog and it's really amazing !

Yuuupps , this is gonna be an exciting and super busy week for me , actually next week as well cos I got prom and class chalet next week . YES I'M SO EGGCITED !

And dear readers , please do help me promote my blog kk ? I feel like I'm talking to myself also , so you all could just leave some comments lah alright ? Love ya ~

BBYONGG ~

No comments:

Post a Comment