Sunday, November 20, 2011

HEYYYOOO !

Hey pretty ladies and charming hunks out there !
I'M BACK TO BLOGGING !
Had a long wait huh ? ^^

Well I changed url and stuffs and target is to be a known blogger , and I mean yes known . Well I hope to be known like some of the awesome bloggers like Xiaxue , Jayley , Hayley and Rachell so on . All the bloggers are awesome and I started wanting to be one like after being so into all of their blogs ! Well I hope they will guide me along if possible lah , I'm willing to learn anythingggggg ~ /puppyeyes/

I'm gonna start off my blog with an awesome photo ~ Hehe must praise myself a bit lah .

Sorry if I look hideous , but I think still acceptable lah , at least an average ? :) Oh my I damn bhb but whatever hahahaaa .

Oh and awesome readers , do you all know that I've a youtube channel ? It's combined with Janelle and yes , I hope you all will support us !! (PS/ We haven't post any covers yet) Our youtube channel is 'AbsolutelyJanes' so yes click and support us hehe ! Must subscribe lah kk ? And yes most importantly , follow me on twitter ! Yes I'm like a super active user of twitter and I will definitely reply mentions (unless there isn't anything much to say) so yeap can always talk to meeeee ~ I can say that hmphh , I'm friendly and nice yeah . Just don't cross the line and I'm always a friendly and nice one hahahahaa ! And I have to thank this two male bloggers , Ben and Lervon . Well they kind of encouraged me blogging (maybe they didn't but I think they did) , they asked me to like just blog and gain readers , be myself and stuffs . I mean I did felt encouraged man so thanks a lot !!

Gonna sign off here by saying thanks to everybody in my life , God and my family ! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY WU GENGLING !! Plus HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MUM IN 4MINS ! Got to go prepare nowww hahahaaa ! BBYONGGG ~

No comments:

Post a Comment