Thursday, June 28, 2012

BADASS ALERT

Hello my darlings !

Overslept again today and missed my math lecture . So instead of being in school at 9am , I was there at 1pm for my next lesson which is some sort of practical (elaboration later) . 

WOW WE'VE GOT A BADASS OVER HERE .


#OOTD :
Top from Editors Market
Bottom from Bugis Street
Shoes from Bugis Street 
Laptop bag from Crumpler 



So this was our practical for today . Only took one photo though .
It's actually pretty cool cos I've never seen something like this in my entire life well up till today .
Can you see the blue ink there ? We're supposed to apply it on the brush (the guy is screwing it up and down) , then when we let it go it'll be like drawing some kind of graph . The trolley would be released for it to be drawn (the trolley is taken after releasing) . 


So yes this girl was basically drawing the graphs after that and such while I'm busy fangirling with siewpeng . All the updates were appearing in our phones but we couldn't load cos the connection was super bad at the laboratory . We were like asdfghghjhklll ...


This is dear Sophia . She decided to let us try the weirdest sweet on earth . It's some harry potter sweet she bought it from the exhibition . There are different disgusting flavours like vomit , earthworm , ear wax , dirt , grass , soap , black pepper and etc . Oh well , people like me won't dare to try this kind of shits omg . I wanted to try the grass flavour though but she finished all of them sigh .


And this is Siewpeng . So annoyed by the stupid connection in the laboratory . I still remember we wanted to see gdragon in his pink hair in paris , then thunder .. MBLAQ UPDATES THAT TIMEEEEE SOBBING .


So we decided to camwhore since there isn't anything much we can do . Sigh . Then we started all our Shinhwa dances and stuffs hahahaha . Sophia was laughing at us but hey who cares we're like damn high . We were still thinking of doing a parody of the party in the van shinhwa was having in shinhwa broadcast ep14 !!


Yes guys this is that self-proclaimed princess . She just woke up when lesson was about to end . She can sleep every and anywhere . I swear she can even sleep on a nail bed #nokidding .


Trying out my stone face but my eyes couldn't maintain so yeahhh thank God for my shades . 
Don't I just look sexy ?! HAHAHAHA OMG .


*CLICKCLICKCLICK* 
Can't really stop when I start .


OMG I AM SO CUTE HERE HAHAHAHAHA .
It's like the geek style omg it's so nerdy so schoolish I don't even .

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment