Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hot topic

WHAT IS WITH THIS WORLD


OMG GUYS TELL ME WHAT IS THIS WORLD TURNING INTO 


Yes this post will be about the new 'talk' in Singapore after the hohsehbo girl . 


ALEX ONG


Yes a super typical singaporean , I'm super concern over this . Pushing an old lady off the bus , OFF THE BUS , and literally off the bus . I WAS DAMN SHOCKED . When I saw the video , I totally went WTF . You really do look like a looney when I saw that , and you don't even know what's wrong after you pushed her ?!


Oh if you have yet to watch the original clip of that incident ~





Okay so I saw his fb status after the incident on Kimberly's blog , can read the super long one there . 


And apart from that there are more I found ..


(From his own fb statuses)


"I have never attended a single Home Economics lesson.
I have never attended a single Design and Technology lesson.
I have never attended a single Arts and Crafts lesson beyond primary school.
I have never attended a single science lesson beyond secondary 1.
I have never attended a single sex-education class.
I have never attended a single lesson in Physics.
I have never attended a single A-Math le
sson.
I have never attended a single Chinese lesson beyond primary school.
Everyone else in my secondary school was taught video-editing except myself.
And, I wasn't allowed to attend a single proper lesson beyond secondary 2.
Ultimately, my dreams were robbed straight from me while the very people who made my life miserable got away with it and were allowed to pursue their dreams.

Thank you, Canberra Secondary School."

"I'm seriously considering going to the Channel 8 program Frontline (前线追踪) to tell my life story, of how my secondary school robbed me of my dreams.

And in case anyone thinks I'm doing this for sympathy, let me emphasize:

I'm not doing this for sympathy. I'm doing this to get justice back where it belongs. I'm doing this to let the whole of Singapore knows something like this happens right here, under their radars, and I want to know if anyone else (I seriously doubt so) has ever been in my shoes.
If I shouldn't, give me strong reasons why."



"Let me get some facts straight.

1. I have already apologised to the old lady, and she has accepted my apology.
2. I am deeply remorseful over the whole incident, and I still worry for her.
3. Everything was on a fit of anger; try telling me you can think rationally when you are angry.
4. Try not to get pissed off at such minor matters when you have been having emotional issues for weeks. When you are angry over something, anything else that annoys you will get you angry as well. Tell me you never experienced any of this.
5. Do any of you really, truly know what it is like to be in my shoes? Really?"


(From the temasek reviews)

I do not represent a society of decaying morals. I’m a product of a society that has abused me, neglected me, and ultimately, misunderstood me. I do not represent the decay of morals, I am the product of the decay of morals society has on individuals like myself.”



There there .

So you still think that you're a victim out of everything ?! C'mon , pushing a poor fragile old lady off the bus , is an apology even enough ? AT LEAST COVER ALL HER MEDICAL BILLS LIKE WHAT NOAH YAP SAID . Threatening to slap an old lady , forcing her to get off the bus ? 

It's funny how it even begin with you politely wanting to advise her on the right way of doing things , and you aren't even settling this issue in the right way . 

Yes of course you'd be angry after she told you off , but seriously just let it go , she's just an old lady . You can just rant about it somewhere else , on twitter or fb or whatever , NOT ON HER .

And who doesn't have problems in their life you tell me . Not everyone had a good secondary school life either . Some people out there can't even afford to go primary school . You should count yourself lucky that your parents can bring you up well . 

If you have psychological issues , I recommend you go to the doctor . You don't harm innocent people out there just because you're angry , you can't control , you don't know what you're doing . 

SIGH

And if you haven't watch Noah Yap's new video about Alex Ong , here it is ~




No comments:

Post a Comment