Sunday, June 24, 2012

Wedding

Hi lovelies !

It's been too long sighhhh .
Was like super busy fangirling , plus my house renovation . 

SORRY

I went for my distant relatives wedding dinz todaaaay ~


Thought I had pretty thick makeup but why does it feels so normal here .


#ootd
I look pretty awkward sighhh


#ootd with my dearest mom


Mom lent me her super pretty diamond bracelet , 
and the clutch I love the most from StudioTangs .


A little red wine to fit the ambiance .


The diamond flower bouquet which costs about a thousand .
And I look fat here but NO it's just my dress ...


Super cute baby here omg his sulky face .


With my youngest cousin !
She looks like chicken little for some reason .


Omg yes my new found love !! 
He's actually my nephew but look isn't he just so handsome and adorable ^^


And he gave me a flower !!
Bet he is gonna grow up to be a playboy , BEWARE .

So yeah , school is starting tomorrow and I'm kissing goodbye to my holidays .
Had fangirled so much during this holidays .
2 consecutive days of concert ,
seeing the love of my life ,
having great fanservice ,
or some having none .
Crying daily for all the stuffs ,
updates and everything that happened to me .
SOBBING 

Then the second week of hols was basically FREEE .
I had nothing to do at all ,
so I basically slacked at home throughout the whole week 
and watch videos , looking through updates and such .

Had a little house renovation too .
Finally having my own room !
Gonna wait for the bed and wardrobe to arrive next week
and everything would be done .

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment