Friday, June 29, 2012

Call me out maybe ?

Hello my dears !

Skipped my eltech lecture again in the morning and as usual my lecturer was like "Where is sexy?" . Oh well , I bet he miss the sexy me in his lectures but too bad I just don't like attending your ridiculous lectures .


#OOTD:
Top from Editors Market
Leather shorts from genieinacloset
Shoes from Bugis Street
Laptop bag from Crumpler


Say hi to this two lovely girls you see on my blog almost every single day .
SIAN RIGHT I KNOW .


Yes guys we were really too bored during the mini seminar . It was supposed to be an interesting seminar , teaching us how to make 3d stage props design . I mean look it's cool isn't it ? But that guy just had to make everything so boring , and the software is just too confusing . Super frustrating really .


Oh well , cool kids in shades . 
Yes shades in the aircon room LOL .


The super high ahlian angle . 
I really don't understand why people call me ahlian , like seriously I am NOT . Hahahaha I'm like such a good girl , well a sexy and cool one that's all yeah . 

SO NOW I FINALLY GOT TO MEET MY SECONDARY SCHOOL VOLLEYBALL GIRLS !!!







Really missed all of them so much !! Of course there are still a few who didn't turn up today sigh . When can I see all of you again ! It's like for the past 4years we see each other like EVERY SINGLE DAY and then after O's we just had to go seperate ways sobs . It's so difficult for everyone to meetup as well cos everyone is busy with this and that . Seems like I'm the only free one lingering around all the time . 

YES I DON'T HAVE MUCH TO DO SO CALL ME OUT MAYBE ?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment