Saturday, July 7, 2012

Just lazing around

Hello my darlings !

I haven't blogged for two days oops hahaha was rather lazy on Friday and busy yesterday oh well I doubt anyone would rather bother but hey I'm back .


#OOTD(Friday's):
Top from Scape Flea
Same bottom and shoes 


Need to camwhore a little hahaha . Look at the tiger at the tip of my collar , I love it so much . But sadly this top is a little too small for me so yes I intend to give it awayyy ~ 


Was at Cineleisure's Kbox with these two ladies and Reeve . 


I'm so gonna miss this top of mine .


And also I bought 2 new rings at 2 for $5 from the Scape flea !

So yesterday , I went to Kallang to nom with deardear . All of you should go Upper Boon Keng Rd Blk17 #01-79 and eat the Claypot noodles ! Just go there and try cos it's really nice , I mean REALLY . Then we went town cos my deardear have been such a nerd in jc till she haven't went to town for such a long time . 


So we went shopping and I bought these 3 rings (AGAIN) at the Scape flea at 3 for $5 ! I swear I can be some rings maniac now that I've 10 rings ! And I also bought I bag for only $5 !!


Then we had TCC for their 1-for-1 promotion ! Go check it out and eat good food at it's lowest cost ! So I had then baby crayfish spaghetti and it's really good . There is like chilli padi and wasabi fishroe on it , and it's only mild spicy . There a lot of the baby crayfish as well , super worth it really !

So today I'm not heading out anywhere , just staying at home and nuaa ~


And I found this on my dining table so these shall be my brunch !!

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment