Thursday, July 5, 2012

So pretty I know

Hi lovelies !

Omg I came home at about 1.30am last night so I didn't manage to have time to blog so today's entry will actually be a combination of two yes if you get what I mean . I went to ___ last time for the first time yeah hehe , I'm a happy kid yay ! Hopefully I'll be going more often but no I doubt so , as in for now , NO .


#OOTD (yesterday's): 
Top from Scape flea (only $10!!!)
Bottom from Bugis Street
Shoes from Bugis Street
Bags from Longchamp and Crumpler


So yeah I went Botanic Gardens with the self-proclaimed princess yesterday . Cos I didn't have anything to do , and I've to be back in school after 3hours so she accompanied me yay thanks bby . 


This was at the Swan Lake ! How beautiful is this , just look at the lake hahaha . There were like loads of fishes , turtles and also this particular insect that actually 'ski' on water idk what it's known as ...


Omg I love this shot !! I saw this tree like damn far away and I was like urging Agustine to go over there and snap a little dirty picture of me hehe . I AM SO PRETTY THANKS .


#OOTD (today):
Top from Indonesia (Agustine bought it for me)
Bottom from Bugis Street
Shoes from Bugis Street


#accessoriesoftheday
My 50cents ring , and also my bracelet I bought from Haji Lane !! 
I forgot which shop though oops .

So all these were took while we were slacking playing wii at Studio27 ^^




So then I went to the airport after school to look for Wanxin and Sherman to watch Sherman fanboy !! Hahahahaha omg we were actually accompanying Sherman for Namie Amuro's arrival . She is really pretty to be very honest , very friendly as well ! 

Omg the funniest thing was Sherman was interviewed , and he was like "SHE IS SO PRETTTYYY" right into the camera ide . Me and wanxin just rejected being interviewed , like seriously we don't exactly know her so yeap . Oooh and Sherman got chosen in a lucky draw for Name Amuro's closed door press conference tomorrow . What a lucky fanboy hehe have fun my dear ! 


With these two retards ! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment