Monday, July 2, 2012

A little cheap deals ~

 All my lovely people hello ! 

Didn't have time to blog during the weekends sorry ! 

I went for dance classes at oschool with Siewpeng on Saturday . Two consecutive classes , street jazz then girls hip hop . Then we went to the flea and yes shopping !! I bought two tops and a bottom but sadly the bottom don't fit it's too big . 

Went to cousin's house yesterday , then went to sing kbox from about 9-12 ! Yes we sang till midnight and I had school today omg I was pretty tired but hey usually I don't sleep early as well . And you know what , kbox was super cheap , like $10 nett per person . With a free drink each and snacks . It's the promotion for July and August if I'm not wrong . Go check it out !


#OOTD:
Top from Blogshop Festival
Bottom from Bugis Street
Shoes from Bugis Street 
Ring from Scape flea 
(continue reading for a clear picture)


I was being super gay in mda class today . I was like stalking myself and this girl was stalking me together with me okay it sounds weird but yes . The guys were like judging us but seriously I don't give a shit . I'm like being judged on lots of things but nah I don't care , especially getting judged from liking kpop . That's just retarded to be very honest . 


We're totally not listening in mda class . Apparently we had to film something as usual . Luckily we had help from Reeve and Siewpeng , if not we both gone case hahahaha . We were like dancing , no more like being stupid , in the video ! Reeve was videoing three of us , then we were like retards oh well especially me okay . We were dancing in the clouds , likka cool only hahahaha .


Wanted to camwhore when I was at home . I accidentally shot this when I was still trying to find my angle . But to be honest I think this is pretty nice isn't it . That's why this shall be my camwhore shot hahahahaha . I love my hair here it's so natural ya !


I just realised I only had FIVE rings . I thought I had more really . Oh by the way , the ring I wore today was the crown ring ! It's super cheap . I bought the crown ring and the stud ring for only 1buck , which means 50cents each ring . 


This is a section of my wardrobe ! All my makeup and accessories here . You know I only have like super little accessories , I need more omg . I should look for super cheap ones and get them , most probably at flea and such , but some are not worth it though so yeah help me keep a look out . 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment