Sunday, July 8, 2012

#RIPAngel

This is a post dedicated to my dearest classmate who've just passed . 


Hi my dearest Angel .

I don't know should I start this , it's just too sudden for me to even believe that everything is real . It doesn't feel real at all . It seems like I only met you yesterday . You are the first friend I know in avt !

Remember the first time we talked to each other through fb ? It was on the apaches page . I was like asking "anyone got into avt?" then your friend said you got in . Then we started talking from there . I added you into the avt fb page and got your number . 

Then we had our very first avt gathering ! Everyone was so awkward cos we didn't know each other at all , meeting each other for the very first time of our lives . I was so afraid so I suggested meeting you somewhere first then meet the rest . 

So we met each other at Outram Park mrt station . You were alrd inside the train so I hopped on . We gave each other an awkward smile , then a awkward laugh , then we started talking . It was then when we started becoming closer to each other . 

So then we met the rest , and everything as super awkward remember ? We were still guessing all their names and we even mixed them up and stuffs hahahaha , I swear we were like some retards ! So we went to  but food , I still remember you had saybons . You asked me to try them cos it's really nice . I'm sorry I've yet to try them , I'll definitely try them I promise !

Then we all left for Istana Park , had some introduction thingy and played games . We were sitting side by side , talking to each other , then we camwhored a little with your dslr ! And at first I was amazed by the way you hold your dslr to camwhore . To be honest , I've never seen someone holding it like you hahahaha . The way I'm never gonna forget . 

After that we left for Scape , then you had to go almost immediately when we reached . I really really missed you then , hoping you'd stay throughout but you couldn't .

So then the next time we met was during our ee bonding camp ! We had so much fun together ! We had our 2 days 1 night spent together . I camwhored like nobody's business and you keep photocrashing hahaha what a bitch but it was really fun . 

Then school starts . Although we're not in the same clique , we still did talk a little here and there . You're like forever smiling , always looking towards the positive sides of life . I'm really impressed by that . You're such an awesome girl , such a kind soul that hardly ever rejects .

So why did you have to leave without saying goodbye ? 

You've no idea how much I'm missing you now .

You've no idea how much it's hurting me .

WHY ?!

#RIPAngel

I LOVE YOU



No comments:

Post a Comment