Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Going strong !

Hey babes !

Omg I really feel damn awesome ! Alrd 6 weeks and I have yet to re-wear any of my tops ! ^^ I'M STILL GOING STRONG YAAAA ~~










OMG STRESSSS

All the quizzes and upcoming common tests are killing me bit by bit . I'd screw anyone that says poly life is slack and whatsoever ! Somemore it's ACCUMULATIVE gpa , so I must do well no matter what . Sobs .

I've been trying to study #nokidding , but seems like there isn't any use .. 

Well I'm always pissing those people who are trying to teach me off . When I say I don't understand a shit , I literally don't understand a shit . I don't say it just for the sake of saying it . So I'm like damn stupid yes damn dumb and of course when smart people teach dumb asses like us , they get damn pekchek . 

WHAT TO DO 

But I really thank God for these people yaaaaaay . Well at least they made me understand a bit here and there . Especially Liwen , I can do compro now thanks to her and I'm a happy kid !!!! If only I could understand engmec and eltech ..

Enough of studies , damn tired of it .

Omg my so called 'pimple-outbreak' all of a sudden it's cos of facial !! Obviously the damn-oh-bloody-painful squeezing of pimples made everything looked worse !! ); Even those teeny-weeny pimples that couldn't be seen previously could be seen . 

CRYING

Yes it's about time to emo .. #kidding I don't emo on purpose for god's sake . It's just you know , being a #cancer , it's like being a moody bitch ! Super scary moodswings hmm . I can be like damn happy , then suddenly damn sad and cry , then suddenly damn angry and burst ! Well that's the awesome-ness of a #cancer . 

Still , I really wanna thank my family and friends , the people who came and never left . I know , people come and go , but still I take it very personally about it . Thinking if it was my fault that they left , or whatsoever . Over-thinking really kills ! 

Personally I over-think A LOT , especially when I'm alone . That's why I'm always moody at night . I always think about unnecessary shits , like what are you trying to imply when you say that , when you do that , when you tweet that , when you blog about that . And I'd think until everything links to me . Oh well it's just me .

I'm just gonna live my life this way since there isn't anything I can do to change . 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment