Sunday, May 13, 2012

I'M BACK


HEY LOVELIES !!

Omg it's been so long since I last blogged , but it's because of this stupid blogger that died on me when I tried to blog about foc ! But forget it , too much it's overr .

So hey how's life people .

Poly life alrd started about a month or so , and I'm getting pretty used to it . Coming to school with a heavy bag and a heavy lappy , watching running man in tutorials and lectures , hated this stupid lecturer to the core , making fun of classmates , hanging out till super late at night .

Oh well , it's normal for me to get home after 9 , and even before 12 .

I HANG OUT LIKKA COOL KID .

So yeah , I wouldn't say I prefer poly friends to secondary school friends , or neither would I say I prefer secondary school friends to poly friends . Nawww it's good and bad it's in own ways .

Still struggling with studies as per normal , and I don't know why am I still blogging here now during tutorial and not listening to this compro shit .

WHATEVER

xoxo;

I know all of you are happy that I'm back to blogging hehe .

No comments:

Post a Comment