Friday, May 18, 2012

Sobs;


Hello my dears .

It's like my 5th week in poly and yay I can't cope with my studies . Well done woman ! Like seriously , how am I able to get into a university like this . I really suck deep shit .

So yeah poly is not that fun ya , but still fun ya hahahaha . Well you know pretty awesome people all around but still there just isn't anyone I can rely on all the time . Oh well that's just life , got to face the reality . People who'd just say 'I'll be there for you' aren't always there ya , just suck it up and move on .

Oh yes I think I'm in love now , oh dear what's wrong with me . Sobs . Tearing up everytime I think of you , but seriously I'm getting tired of all these shits . You're always so hot and cold , like yeah just stop being such a bitch will you huh . 

WHATEVER .

SOBS .

I'll give my last teeny weeny hope to you , just hope you don't crush it like you always would . 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment