Sunday, May 20, 2012

Rants;

Hey babes , sorry I just need somewhere to rant so yeah please bear with me .

SOBS .

It's just like week 6 and all the shitty 'friendship' stuffs is happening . I mean like seriously , it's so secondary school isn't it ? We're supposed to be mature poly students , we're even considered young adults but we're all acting like kids . 

I mean , isn't it just basic courtesy to let your friend know that you're not meeting her ? You don't let her wait like a bloody moron for you right ? It's like common sense hello . Just one simple text that states you can't meet her today , is it really that hard ?

It's like so secondary school , like kids , no common sense no basic courtesy at all . Oh well what can I do , SUCK IT UP .

And doing stuffs like this after a super long apology text just makes no sense to me , seriously . WHAT IRONY . 

In the first place , it isn't even entirely your fault . I'm at fault being all sensitive like I am like that . And the feeling of being USED by someone is really not good , I swear . 

I was USED because of you , I was USED to make you happy , I was USED to let you get closer to him , I was USED to let you both get together and I was USED even after your breakup . Just how happy do you want me to be after being USED like that . 

WOW OH WOW 

I'm amazed that I can endure all these shits previously . I mean if I'm still in secondary school I'd definitely have flare and rage like a kid . But I thought you would understand , and show me more care and concern like you never did . Well , I got more shits . 

Am I supposed to endure all these as well ?! Maybe I should right . JUST SUCK IT UP .

I always care about everyone around me , always protecting my loved ones , just like a mother you said . And now it's like all my 'hard work' didn't pay off . It's just my caring and protecting becomes like a bloody busybody . 

I GET IT I REALLY DO .

So now I'm just gonna start to learn to love myself more , protect and care for myself instead of being a bloody busybody . I'm going to mind my own business , not gonna care about how you're hurt . I just have to learn to not bother at all . 

It's hard for me to not care about my friends like you , but I'll learn . 

SOBS

No comments:

Post a Comment