Thursday, May 31, 2012

Al-Azhar !

 Went Al-Azhar with Agustine and Liwen today .

Al-Azhar is like a outdoor restaurant with all the different types of food , ranging from indian to malay to chinese to western and even thai . It is located at 11/11A Cheong Chin Nam Road , which is opposite Bukit Timah Shopping Ctr .



Had this iced lime tea ! Well I thought I orderd lemon tea but apparently not .


And of course their famous prata !! They've a lot of different type of prata !


And roti-john , which is like super BIG so I shared with Liwen !



Our total bill ! The price is pretty worth it ! 



Oh yes then I went to Chinatown for my first drums lesson of my entire life ! Tino Live Music , it's cooperated with Music Forest , which is the music company that has artiste like JJ Lin and Stephanie Sun .


This view seems so instagramable to me .

Follow me on instagram if you haven't !! 
@jongleney

No comments:

Post a Comment