Wednesday, May 30, 2012

HELIAAAA;

Hi darlings !

Suddenly had this super strong urge to blog , blog about this group of awesome people in my life , HELIA , my FOC sub-group . I realised I didn't have a post dedicated to the craziest bunch of people I've met in poly . 

Oh well , since foc was held before school even started , they're like the first group of people I know in poly . And I guess it's because of that , some of us are really pretty close to each other . Though there are like quite a few who went MIA ya you-know-who . 

Just digged out a couple of photos since the camp itself , to our helia outings , dinners together , hanging around , and even our unglam oovoo times !! 


When more than half of the helia mates went out for movie together ! This means war !


When we had dinner together at mkp .


Our pastamania date .


Pretty faces at mkp .


Our 'group photo' on the last day of foc , but a couple of them left earlier ! SIGH .


The night when none of us dare to fall asleeep .... cos you-know-what will happen ...


Cheryl over at my family chalet .


I AM SO CUTE 


OOVOO TIMEEE !


Omg kenneth so gay /coughs






When we were all at Scape chilling ..


Oh those muscles hmm .





The only GL that I'm quite close to which isn't from helia ! 9GAG







I miss all the epic and fun moment with these people . During foc itself or even after foc when we hang out , see each other in school or etc . I may not be as important in their lives but yeah they're a bunch of pretty important people to me . Those I'd genuinely care for .

I really really love camps a lot , I love that kind of bond between humans . That's probably the reason why I want to be in npsu . Signed up for both challengers camp and subcomm , and hopefully I'd get in for both .

CTs is round the corner so everybody should study and we'll definitely hang out more after that hehe can't wait for it .

PS/ MY SUBGROUP MATES ARE AWESOME
PSS// MY GLS ARE AWESOME DANIELLE KENNETH ANDALA
PSSS/// I'M THE AWESOMEST

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment