Monday, December 5, 2011

2012 Schedular;

Dear lovelies , how was your day ?

I had a boring day , nothing much really . Still in my midst of quarantine ! Ah not really actually , I'm able to run small errands now . I'd be able to get out of the house by the next few days ! I'm so looking forward to seeing my friends again yeaap .

So what's up for you lovelies todaayy ... It's 2012 schedular !!

I'm someone who uses a schedular every year without fail , to remind me of all my appointments , homeworks and etc . For someone so forgetful , YES THIS IS DEFINITELY A MUST BUY FOR A NEW YEAR !

I came across this lovely schedular from gmarket ! And I ordered it for myself hehe ~





Photos copyrighted from gmarket.

It's like super pretty isn't it ? I ordered the pink oneee ! Though I guess it's a little expensive uh , cos you know you can actually be a cheapskate and get free schedulars yeap !

So do grab your pretty schedulars before 2012 arrives ! ^^

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment