Thursday, December 8, 2011

Kairos Camp;

Hi darlings , how was your day .



PS/ PHOTO TOOK RECENTLY BUT NOT TODAY .

Well , had an average day today ! Went for a job interview , and looking for several other part-time jobs . I have to work to earn somg cha-chings to spend it to adore myself . ^^

Gonna work part-time at AIA as some telemarketier , gonna go under training and probation . Hahahaa I hope I won't be fireddd !

AND THERE WAS COMPLIMENTARY STARBUCKS TODAY , IT'S ALL FREEEEE AND I WENT BUT I didn't drink anything ! I'm fasting on sweet drinks till church camp which is like tomorrow . Sadded me .

SO YES PEOPLE , MY CHURCH CAMP IS TOMORROW ~ known as KAIROS CAMP .

I really can't wait as it's my first church camp . I mean I've only been a Christian for less than 3 months . To be honest , I'm really very afraid/scared/worried . I don't know what to expect for , really .

Of course I want to meet dear Lord in a different way , get to know my Father better , being a faithful servant to God . However , I can't help but to have little queries here and there . For instance , how is God able to talk to me/what can he do to help me/how to trust him in everything and things like that .

I am still considered a new believer , and I know God do great things in us , GREATER than we expect . But things that doesn't go in our way always let us feel otherwise , so what am I supposed to do ?

Of course I trust God , but I know there is still a limit to this trust . How am I able to break this wall , and to have limitless trust in him ? I WANT TO STAY FAITHFUL , like our Father always did .

I'm really really sorry if any of these words affect anyone of you in any way but these are just what's going through my mind . I really wanna clarify some doubts . Seems like I really need shepherd's meet soon Gera .

Whatever it is , I'M STILL VERY EGGCITED FOR KAIROS CAMP AND I KNOW I'LL EXPERIENCE A LOT MORE !!

I'd be back blogging when I'm back on Monday alright ? Don't miss me too much guys . Love every single one of you reading this !

XOXO

1 comment: