Sunday, December 18, 2011

#Apaches Gathering

Hey wassup dudes and dudettes ! ^^

Yesterday was #apaches official first ever mass gathering at Sentosaaaa ~~

We all really had a great time and I met a lot of people I haven't met before , and finally saw all the SLs and fellow #apaches !

I went with berlin , diantian and rebecca , and we played volleyball almost non-stop for hours and hours ! Aww man , my hands were like super sore and I had internal bleeding maan . However I don't know why but my volleyball skills kind of improved ~ ^^

Then fellow #apaches and SLs started joining in to play with us ! Hahahaa they all play until very funny , but then I've got to say this , Darren is good !!!

Now this is Natalie , a new #apache friend I've made and she is a Shawol !! Just look at her face and you'll know she is a KimKeyBum fan aye , so we're JONGKEY stans !! ^^


With Natalie and Rebecca .


With Dian Tian ! Sadly she've got to leave early ! ):


With Natalie and Athena !! She is like super cute hahahaa .


With Berlin and Rebecca . The three queenstownians !!


With Berlin , Benjamin and Athena at the baccck ~


With Natalie , Athena , Berlin and Rebecca ! Awesome #apaches really ~~~


With lovely Shuxin ! Still as pretty as ever !


And this cute lil girl ... ^^


With my dearest master , Alison !!


With the two pretty SLs , Shuxin and Jamie . Hahaha oh my , and Iskandar at the back !!


With Iskandar and Shuxin ! All in stripes !!


With Emery !! He is really funny and cute uh ! #nokidding And I really want to thank him for actually kind of sharing his problems with me . Although I don't think I did help , but still hope I did help at least a little luhh . Stay happy alrighhht !! ^^


With Weisheng !! And I can't help but notice there is a hole in his hair !


Oh and camwhoring definitely suit us moreee !! ^^


With Alison , Berlin and Bryan !


With Alison and Berlin , for a model photoshoot ~ ^^


With Justin and Emery ! Aww man I really love this picture cos it'll remind of that mini-h2h moment and it feels like we're really close omg !! Hahahaa and this two guys are really awesome SLs ! Oh and just look like Justin's skin , so flawlessss ! I'm so jealousss , bleah !


With that flawless Justin , and idk why he called me Caspar ! But y'know what , Caspar is actually very cute !! ^^


With my beloved deardear , Berlin !!! ^^


With Weitian and Berlin , and the Weitian pose !! ^^ Check out her pretty face at NP !


And finally , with Bernard !! We both look weird in this photo for some reason !!! ): Well , and he said I look like a ghost from the Grudge ! Aww man , since whennnn ! If I look like whoever-she-is , she must be super pretty righht ? AWW ! ^^



Hehe done with the lovely photos !!! Can't you guys see how awesome this gathering was ?! It's really really fun and I'm glad some of them actually remember us !! Oh well , I'm so unforgettable righhht ? Heh .

Hope to see you guys really soon ! Ah , the #apaches dinner Natalie and I are actually planning ! All must come alrighhhty ? MORE CAMWHORE SESSIONS PLEASEEEEE ~~~

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment