Thursday, December 1, 2011

Just my luck;

Hey wassup guys , did you all miss me ? ^^

I'm sorry I didn't blogged for a few days , y'know I'm actually sick ! Not the ordinary sick like flu or whatever , it's one that have to be quarantined , IT'S CHICKEN POX .

Like seriously what the pork right ? During my awesome after O's holidays I'm being quarantined at home , so naiseu . And I was being a typical childish bitch throwing tantrum when I my doctor diagnosed me with it and I'd have to go through all these shits .

Whatever it is , I'm just lazing at home , watching dramas . Just finished 'Dream High' (ps/ i know i slow) . Oh wells , it's a VERY GOOD show so if you're even slower than me , GO WATCH IT AND YOU'LL HAVE NO REGRETS ! ^^

Oh and I'm not gonna post any prom photos here cos I really look HIDEOUS with my face-like-acne but it's not cos it's chicken pox lah . So I'm gonna head back to #REDCAMP8 !

FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T GO , YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE MISSIN' !









YEAPSS LOOK WE HAD SO SO SO SO MUCH FUN YAAA ~

Aww man , I miss #APACHES , especially the SLs . Oh my y'know they're meeting for dinner today and guess what , I'm NOT going . Like seriously , reason being chicken pox is super retarded . I mean I always thought only kids have chicken pox , maybe that's why I'm not that mature yet hmph .

So everyone is gonna have fun without me , just like how they had fun during MAMA without me , just like how they had fun during class chalet without me . The supposedly 'most busy week' for me had became the 'most slack week' .

Oh wells , there isn't anything I can do except trying to talk to the SLs online but I don't want to be bugging them really . They're also humans , I mean they need they're private life I obviously can't just go insane over them ! They're normal students , well a lil cooler than that , but they aren't artiste yaa !

I'm probably just trying to convince myself to not miss them but tell me , how is that even possible ? I LOVE #APACHES , I LOVE MY SLS , I LOVE #REDCAMP8 AND THIS IS IT , DEAL WITH IT .

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment