Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A lil drama to spice up your hols;

Hey sweeties out there !

I FINALLY WENT OUT WITH MY FRIENDS TODAAAY !! ^^

Oh my you guys don't know how happy I was (though there was another reason) but I'm really really very happy ! I really didn't bother why I went out for , I JUST WANNA GO OUTT ~ ^^

So I went to watch The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1 .


Not actually a fan of twilight . To be honest , I didn't even catch the previous one . Well , I just watched and try to figure out what happened uh . However , I really got to say it's quite a nice movie , so much better than the first twilight . But still uh , the blood a bit fake uh . You will know what I mean after you watched it so yeaaaap ~ ^^


Since it's about a month into the holidays now , I'm pretty sure many of you are starting to get bored easily , don't know where to go and stuffs . So this is when I must introduce this very nice hongkong drama series I've always been watching ~~

FORENSIC HEROES !


I've watched Forensic Heroes 1 and 2 quite long ago , and now I'm watching 3 ! And this time , with my favourite hongkong actor , RON NG !!!!


Charming indeed huh . He had always been my favourite hongkong actor , and he is really talented in acting ! To be honest , almost ALL hongkong actors are super talented in acting . They've got whatever vibe you want them to have in whatever shows , super talented aren't they ?

Oh and while I was watching this drama series , I noticed another cute and charming one ~~

EDWIN SIU !!!!



I just got a little attracted to him . He just looked somewhat farmiliar so I went to check , and guess what , he is a singer too ! Probably heard his songs , seen his face somewhere before uh .

Yes I'm spending this time to advertise for them , for freeee ~ And of course to let you kill your time wisely !! Hahahaa you'd really love love love this drama ! But if you're scared , don't watch ! It's all about forensic science and police , solving mysteries together ! SO WATCH IT , NO REGRETS !

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment