Tuesday, December 13, 2011

#kairoscamp 1

Hey lovelies ! How was your weekends ?

I had church camp aka #kairoscamp ! And I only have a word to describe the 4days 3nights I had , FANTABULOUS .

It was really an awesome experience and of course , I had my kairos moments which is like experiencing God in my life . It was so wonderful , and I really thank God for all I had .

Got closer with so many awesome friends , and I really thank God for the awesome LG members I have . We're all like a family !

Firstly , my dearest shepherd Geraldine and my fellow sheepmates Lynn and Hazel .


Really really thank God for this wonderful shepherd I have . My first ever shepherd and God entrusted me in her hands , knowing that she'd definitely be able to protect me . Really love you my dearest shepherd ! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again .

Now it's my dearest sister , Jiamin !


I really really love this sister here ! However a little mishap happened to her , and I really feel very very bad and guilty . She is having chicken pox . God , I really pray for my sister here . Hope she'd feel so much better and have a speedy recovery after your healing . Amen .

Now , almost all the queenstownians who went to #kairoscamp !!



I thank God for all these brothers and sisters here , and to be honest I only know some of them through church and not school .

Now , my previous LG !



Ex-Powerhouse 3 & 4 ! I really thank God for all these brothers and sisters who strengthened me and let me feel at ease in church ! And now , I'm having all this confidence ! Really love all of them !





Seen all the fun I had ? Not yet ehh ! Still more to go alright ! There are still loads of photo that have yet to be updated !

So hang in there and wait for it my dears .

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaa wait lah ! And got your face eh ! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. where? i mean the both of us, the photo where i'm super cute! lol

    ReplyDelete