Sunday, December 25, 2011

#Apaches Dinz

WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS
WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS
WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND A HAPPY NEW YEAAARRR ~~ ^^

Heyy sup people !!

I'm gonna blog about the #apaches dinner I organised with Natalie , even though it's Christmas todaay ! I'll blog about Christmas tomorrow , provided the photos are uploaded ! ^^

I WAS SO HAPPY SO MANY PEOPLE CAME FOR THE DINZ . Really appreciate every single soul that appeared at Vivo that night . I really didn't expect so many people , and obviously I didn't expect any SLs to come but they did ! Some of the SLs came , and you don't know how happy I am .




Had bread for dinz that night , yup I'm on diet ! Then we went to play games ~~ Like dare or double dare . Did a lot of crazy stuffs that I bet many of you won't do it . We all very sporting one kkk hahahahaa !






Didn't really take much photos ! ): Aww man we need more camwhoring sessions pleaseeee . I really really miss the #apaches for some reason hehe .

PS/ I really don't like the SL-camper relationship thinggy . I mean I don't only want to be your camper in my life . Hence I really really love it when they treat me more like a friend instead !

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment